The first thing we needed so that potential customers could identify our business was a logo and a Facebook cover photo. With our brilliant graphic designer‘s work, we were set to begin.
We uploaded photos of our products on our page and ran a Facebook ad to get potential customers to know that we’d set up shop.
Apart from that, we also invited people to like the page, and that got us around a 1000 likes in the first week.
To get the right photos, we conducted an in-house photoshoot using an iPhone and our amateur photography and modelling skills.
Our graphic designer Saru edited and manipulated the photos to add information about the prices, and Kabira, our social media manager, crafted exciting captions for the social media posts.
We developed a well-devised social media plan to track reach and engagement and modify our posts accordingly. One of the factors that our customers found appealing was the discount offer, as we got more inquiries for posts regarding the discounts.
One of the things that our customers found confusing, at first, were the discount tags. They would often mistake the discount tags for the price tag, and so we changed it to x percent discount, but it didn’t have the effect we were hoping it would. So we just gave before and after prices with our photo posts and that seemed to work the best among all the other posts.